Sunday, February 8, 2009

Forward...Our favorite direction

Dad is resting well at home and continues to progress on all fronts. He has learned to self-administer his antibiotics and is quite impressed with the mechanics of the whole process. He is slowly regaining strength and mobility. To my surprise, he informed me today that he will be at our weekly leadership/family meeting on Wednesday. Wonderful! We have missed his presence at work and we are all eager to resume the work that is in progress. The Family Center of Gap is at the heart of the work that dad has begun. Click here if you would like to learn more.

Weekly follow up appointments with the surgeon and others are scheduled for this week. I will update the blog accordingly.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for keeping us posted.
    I was missing those regular updates.
    My prayers and best wishes continue to surround you.
    Edna Lapp

    ReplyDelete